Saturday, January 7, 2017

NO workday Saturday, January 7th

Please be advised that we will not hold a workday today, January 7th,

Thanks to this morning's freezing rain/ice storm, we're advised to stay off the roads.  I've got a weather guy on right now, and he says the roads in Eugene/Springfield are turning into a skating rink.  Some parts of I-5 are at a standstill.  Please stay safe and warm inside.

We have rescheduled our January workday for NEXT Saturday, the 14th.  I hope you can join us at Our Sewing Room--I'm usually unpacked and ready to begin handing out tasks by 10:30.

If we have bad weather next weekend, please look for an email message from me in case we have to cancel again.  I'll also post a blog entry here.

Our Sewing Room is at the corner of 5th and Main.  You can bring your lunch and use their fridge, or pick up something to eat at one of the fun eateries nearby--Plank Town, The Pump, Mezza Luna, etc.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment